This itinerary is suitable for the people who are travelling to Goa for work or any other reason and have a day on hand to go around the place. If one is visiting Goa for work, its likely that they would be in Panjim.
HOW TO REACH
WHAT AND WHEN TO DO
- The day starts with finishing off the work and getting ready to ditch the formals
- Start by hiring a Scooter
- Visit the Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church
- Take the ride to Dona Paula Beach/ View Point (if its still day light)
- Come back to town and eat at the Fisherman’s Wharf
- Roam around the streets or grab a few drinks
- Go to Cafe Mojo for an eventful nightlife (rush starts after 12 AM)
Option 2: If you want a peaceful evening and enjoy the beach take an hour long ride to Varca Beach in South Goa.
- Have breakfast at the Hotel
- Leave for Old Goa
- Visit the Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Leave for a lunch at Cafe Eva in Anjuna
- Visit the Chapora Fort (Dil Chahta Hai)
- Visit the Benz Celebrity Wax Museum on the way to Baga Beach
- Spend the rest of the evening at Baga Beach
- Come back to Panjim
WHERE TO EAT
HOW TO TRAVEL AROUND
Renting a 2-wheeler is the best way to explore Goa. You can contact 9822139162, 9923307919 to get a bike on rent. We rented an Activa and paid Rs. 300 per day. This vendor is in Panjim only and would come and drop/pick the vehicle up from your Hotel if you request.
SOME PICTURES FROM THE TRIP
This itinerary is like the highlights of Goa just in case you happen to have a day here and would give a the best of all that Goa has to offer.
This Itinerary was Contributed by Community!
Ensure you travel responsibly and keep your carbon footprint to the minimum. Happy Xploring!
Want to share your experience and tell everyone about how you travel and plan your trips? Now you can, in just a few steps! Head out to Share your Trip page now!