Singapore is one of the most popular tourist destinations around the world. Especially amongst the tourists from India that are travelling abroad. It makes for a great a family trip. Read this Singapore Itinerary for 4 days and make your dream trip come true!
Go to Haji Lane for some Arabic cuisine and open mics
Next day make the most of what the Universal studios has to offer
Transformers ride and water show, a must
Chinatown / hawker centers for dinner
Visit all the attraction at Marina Bay and enjoy Night Safari
Take a flight back home
Taking a trip from India cost us 90,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR (approx.) per head inclusive of all expenses.
WHERE TO STAY IN SINGAPORE
- Capri by Fraser at Changi city is quite good. Almost all the locations in Singapore are quite accessible from here.
- In case you are looking for budget hotels without compromising on quality, make your bookings here.
- If you would prefer the high end hotels, then feel free to book here.
WHERE TO EAT IN SINGAPORE
- Singapore has some quality wide variety of food to boast about. You can have a nice meal in almost every budget.
- My favourites from the trip are:
- The hawker centres – Inexpensive, yet top quality
- Haji Lane – for some awesome cafes
HOW TO TRAVEL AROUND IN SINGAPORE
- One can use pretty much any of these modes to commute within the city:
- Bus Transport Systems;
- Train Transport System;
- Taxis and Auto Rickshaws;
- Bicycles for rent;
- Walking and Hiking.
- Metro works best and is the cheapest of them all.
- If you are staying for long you can get a visitor’s pass but, for a day or two single tickets are better.
SINGAPORE ITINERARY FOR 4 DAYS
- Reach Singapore Changi Airport late in the morning.
- Check in at the Capri by Fraser at Changi city.
- Take a nap through the afternoon and get fresh.
- Go to the Haji Lane in the evening.
- The place is full of Arabic restaurants and some nice open mics.
- You can walk around the entire block for the perfect hippie vibe.
- Call it a day and retire at the hotel.
- Have an early breakfast and go to Universal studios.
- You can buy an express pass, to bypass all the long queues, otherwise like the majority of people take a general pass which still gives you enough time to enjoy most of the rides and attractions.
- You can visit the underwater aquarium in afternoon to beat the sun.
- The transformers ride is a must do.
- Universal studios closes by 6.
- You can later go to the beach for a water show which is a must watch. Walk barefoot in sand by the sea and enjoy city lights across.
- You can travel back to mainland preferably for dinner at Chinatown / hawker centres. You can use Cabify or Grab or wait at any taxi pickup place. The cab drivers are nice folks in general and do not refuse for a ride. There is no hassle as such.
- P.S.: You can do street shopping at the Chinatown.
- After filling yourself up at hotel breakfast, go to Marina Bay to cover some major attractions like the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, the infinity pool and Gardens by the Bay.
- This is certain to consume most of your day. However, if you still manage some spare time, do visit the Merlion Park to see the iconic statue. Also, the place has some good eating joints.
- Post that, leave for Night Safari to watch some wonderful species of animals. There is also an animal show at the end of 40 minute ride.
- You can have dinner there itself.
- Today, was mostly shopping.
- Visit Orchard Road to see malls interconnected underground and endless rows of all the premium stores that there are, be it Gucci, Balenciaga and everything else.
- Then, in little India, Mustafa Centre is the best place to shop and get some discounted deals on your favourite products. This place has everything from chocolates to appliances and much more.
- Have a late lunch and later, catch the flight back to home!
Suggested Itineraries – If you are looking to Xplore more of Singapore, then make sure you check out these related itineraries.
These people are most honest and shy but caring. So trust them and don’t litter, you’ll be fine.
This Itinerary was contributed by a Community Member!
Did you find this Singapore Itinerary for 4 days useful?
Check out these exciting guides for other places outside India!
Visiting the Least Visited Country in the World – Tuvalu
Exploring Belfast and a Game of Thrones Tour
Xplore Sydney on a Student’s Budget
Backpacking Solo across Egypt
A Getaway to Niagara Falls
Solo Trip to Bali
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED OUR CONTENT
We create new exciting travel content, curate an excellent social feed and also organise experiences like these. If you enjoyed our content, stay on our mailing list to hear from us about new exciting things we create and curate!
Ensure you travel responsibly and keep your carbon footprint to the minimum. Happy Xploring!